Monday, May 7, 2007

Hello World();


Success!
...
Well ... if your reading this then my future blog postings have been interesting enough for you to bother going back to my very first blog entry ... this one!
...
Or
I have directed you to my blog page either via my résumé or you are a friend.

Well done me .

Now don't worry about me launching into who I am or what I do. Frankly I find blog entries that do that as boring as bat sh!t.

My first vow as a newly deflowered blog virgin is to "only allude to my personal life if it is interesting to a particular statement or argument."

Now, I've been thinking about a few topics before writing this line and I almost thought it would be to great to blog about blogging :-) How many first time bloggers have done that? 999,999,999,999,999,999

But since this is my first blog entry I'm going to do some blogger bashing.

10 Reasons why people blog.
  1. They write so badly that even free newspapers wouldn't print their crap.
  2. Environmentalists would protest on the colossal waste of paper if they wrote it down
  3. They were born after 1990 and don't know how to use a pen.
  4. They were born after 1995 and don't know how to talk to another human.
  5. They have narcissistic specialities and want the world to "learn from the great almighty genius"
  6. Only have wireless Internet at home (no phone, mail or humans available)
  7. Genuinely have something worth saying but are too lazy to create a pod cast.
  8. Hope to gain international fame, money and groupies from blogging.
  9. Would rather their personal diary be accessible by 6 billion people.
  10. Think that blogging is creating a homepage and hence only blog once in their life.
Yeah, yeah I know I was struggling by number 8.

Incase you were wondering the picture of a keyboard is there to symbolise blogging. Better more relevant keyboards will accompany future blog postings.

Let the blogging begin.

shwaindog

No comments: